彌陀山莊 » 幽默笑話/腦筋急轉彎 » “最給力的回馬槍”答辯,之一

2011-12-19 23:03 echoooo
“最給力的回馬槍”答辯,之一

<h6 style="font-family: Verdana; color: DarkOrange; text-align: center;" class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><font size="5"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">“最給力的回馬槍”答辯,之一</span></font></h6><h6 style="font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(68, 85, 166); text-align: center;" class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><font size="4"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">(資料來源:網路文章)</span></font></h6><h6 style="font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(68, 85, 166);" class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><font size="4"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><br>  <br><span> 背景: 在美國律師是高收入的職業,但並不十分受人尊重。因而有很多律師</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>的笑話。   <br><span> 假如你有機會在法庭上作證,但願你也有跟這位警官先生一樣的機智</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>。這位警官在一件重罪案件中出庭接受被告律師的詢問。這位律師想</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>貶低這位警官的誠信度。<br>
If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have beenas
sharp as this policeman. He was being cross-examined by adefense
attorney during a felony trial. The lawyer was trying toundermine the
police officer's credibility .....<br><span class="text_exposed_show"> <br> 問:警官. . . 你親眼看見被告逃離現場? Q: 'Officer --- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'<br>
答:沒有。 但是案發後我看到一個疑似被告的人跑了好幾條街。 A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a
person matching thedescription of the offender, running several blocks
away.'<br> <br> 問:警官. . .是誰告訴你被告的長像? Q: 'Officer -- who provided this description?'<br> 答:是那個接到報案到達現場的警官。 A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'<br> <br><span> 問:是和你一夥的警官向你描述了這位嫌疑犯的長像。你相信你的同</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>僚嗎? Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-calledoffender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'<br> 答:我相信,我以人格保證。 A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'<br> <br><span> 問:以人格保證?那我問你一個問題。上班的時候你們有更衣室可以</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>讓
你們更換制服嗎? Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you
have aroom where you change your clothes in preparation for your
dailyduties?'<br> 答:我們有的! A: 'Yes sir, we do!'<br> <br> 問:那你們有帶鎖的櫃子在更衣室嗎? Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'<br> 答:我們有的! A: 'Yes, sir, ... I do.'<br> <br> 問:那你們的櫃子上鎖嗎? Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'答:是的,上鎖! A: 'Yes, sir.'<br> <br><span> 問:好, 這是為什麼, 警官,假如你能以人格保證你的同僚都是可以信賴的,為何在大家共</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>用
的更衣室裡櫃子還有必要上鎖? Q: 'Now, ... why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow
officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a
room you share with these same officers?'<br><span> 答:你要知道,我們的辦公室是跟法院共用的,經常會有律師穿過那</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>個
更衣室的。 A: 'You see, sir -- we share the building with the court complex,
and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.'<br> <br><span> 這時法庭上發出一陣笑聲,庭審立即暫停。這位出庭的警官被提名為</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>年度的“最給力的反唇相譏”獎。我們認為他會得獎。<br>
  The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called.
The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year's 'Best
Comeback' line -- and we think he'll win.</span></span></font></h6><p><br></p><p><br></p>

頁: [1]